WHO WE ARE:
At Landmark Cinemas, we are the Cast & Crew of Canada’s second largest motion picture, theatre exhibition company, and WE love movies as much as YOU love movies…. But it’s more than just a movie. That’s why our Cast & Crew are valuable and why we are always focused on creating an exceptional movie experience for our Guests; why the quality of our popcorn matters and why a perfect presentation is understood. Every detail is important to us, which is why we think like owners and remain steadfast in accomplishing our goals. It’s why we opened our first theatre in 1965, and why we’ll continue making the movie experience the best that it can be.
People are at the core of our business - we are for ALL Movie Lovers and this means we embrace a culture of inclusion and mutual respect by valuing the uniqueness of all Cast & Crew, Guests, and business partners. We value respectful behavior above individual achievements, and we are committed to having our workforce reflect the communities we serve.
We are proud to support Kids Help Phone. As a National Sponsor of Walk So Kids Can Talk, Landmark Cinemas is committed to supporting the mental health and well-being of young Movie Lovers, including our Cast & Crew.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are an accountable and responsible team player. Connecting with our Guests to create movie memories that last a lifetime is exciting to you and you demonstrate the willingness to go the extra mile for Movie Lovers. Shifting priorities is no problem, you know how to manage your time well, and you excel in fast-paced social situations. You know how to stay focused and are eager to learn and grow your skill set... and YOU love movies!
- Creating a first-class Guest experience. Greet and engage Guests to help create unforgettable movie memories.
- Preparing and handling popcorn and other tasty snacks. Attention-to-detail and following food safety guidelines are key to perfect popcorn.
- Maintaining a positive attitude that promotes teamwork and having fun on the job.
- Performing cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpet, tidying up, taking out trash, or checking and cleaning bathrooms. This all is necessary in creating an exceptional Guest experience while learning time management and multi-tasking.
- Stay in the know on the latest Hollywood blockbusters with FREE movies
- Discounted popcorn and concession snacks…need we say more?
- Flexible scheduling options that work with your busy life
- Work with your friends in an engaging environment
- Must be a responsible team player that is willing to take the lead and encourage others
- Adaptable when working in a fast-paced environment, embraces new opportunities and tasks, and rolls with plot twists
- Committed to providing an excellent Guest experience by creating genuine connections and demonstrates the willingness to go the extra mile for Movie Lovers
If you require assistance or an alternative accessible format, due to a disability, in accessing or completing any aspect of the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Apply through Company Site HERE: