We are looking for detailed and outgoing people who love to help people.
Our natural health team is growing and we are looking for smart, health-focused, organized individuals who love working with people.
Our natural health centre is looking for two new people to join our team. No, you will not be making sales calls all day. No, you will not be dealing with mean people all day. And, you will never be bored, because there is always something new to learn and do.
If you like to be challenged, like to work hard, and love to help people, you might want to work here and you may be the right fit for our team of caring health professionals and staff.
Students or recent graduates are welcome to apply. Some hours in the fall may be flexible with class schedules.
- Handling out of office events, seminars and local community events
- Some email/document and general office phone and computer work
- Some work with patients
- Some travel in the city of Ottawa
- Some day to day office operations
- English communication required. Bilingual in French and other languages is an asset, but not required
- Some social media and marketing work
- Smiling and having a great attitude
- Three hands and four legs are an asset, but not required
- Caring. If you don't care about people and don't want to help people get healthier or get out of pain, don't waste time applying for this position. We will not hire you. Save the paper.
Other Important Skills
- You're Great with phone work and talking to people on the phone
- Awesome people and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Ability to work with and talk to new people daily, both in office and in the community
- Super quick learner who likes to learn new stuff
- Asking questions when you're not sure
- Being ok with being wrong but learning/growing from that
- Love to follow directions but can figure stuff out when needed
- Fantastic at following direction and repeating results
- Ridiculously good organization skills are definitely helpful
- Experience in a natural health clinic setting (as staff or patient) is an asset, but not required.
If you love helping people, love to take care of our patients, love to meet people, and love to work with people you genuinely like, then we would like you to apply for this position. We believe that the healthy work environment begins with happy, healthy people who want to be there. And that's who we will hire.
Please email resume Attention: Office Manager
Learn more about us at our web site: advancedwellness.ca
NO CALLS PLEASE. NO IN-PERSON APPLICATIONS.
RESUME BY EMAIL ONLY. THANK YOU.
Reference ID: 2021CEC
Part-time hours: 12 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Extended health care
- Monday to Friday
All employees must follow strict COVID-19 precautions in the clinic in accordance with the Ministry of Health standards.
- Secondary School (required)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (preferred)
- French (preferred)