Mazarine is Ottawa’s one of a kind new brunch restaurant! Mazarine offers fresh, trendy, and creative dishes. Mazarine is proud to partner with local suppliers and to support local products and services. Having a simple and sophisticated menu allows us to offer our customers scrumptious premium quality food. We are passionate about creating new dishes, changing our menu seasonally, and making delicious specialty coffees.
- Prepare ingredients for line cooks
- Take directions from the manager regarding daily tasks
- Maintaining kitchen cleanliness
- Compliance with all Public Health standards and sanitation standard
- Sanitizing and washing dishes, glasses and cutlery using a commercial dishwasher
- Sweeping and mopping kitchen floor
- Sanitizing counters and shelves at all times
- Polishing cutlery and glasses
- Taking out garbage and recycling to bins
- Bring issues and or concerns to the attention of the restaurant manager
Who are we looking for?
- Previous restaurant experience is an asset
- Must have a high school diploma
- Open to career growth and learning
- Able to build mutual respect and trust among team member
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest; however, will only contact those under consideration.
Wednesday-Sunday availability required
Apply through Indeed Here: