Our spectacular flower store is expanding and we are looking for a new member of our amazing team - for a Floral Assistant.
- Do you love working with flowers, greens and plants?
- Are you able to work independently as well as in the best team?
- Would like to be a florist but no experience?
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves working with flowers : )
- Is capable of moving around quickly and occasionally lifting objects up to 15 lbs. (flower boxes, buckets with water etc.)
- is able to work on some of the weekdays (schedule to be discussed)
- fluently speaks English
- is an effective team player
- enjoys ongoing training and constant learning process (we will train!)
Floral Assistant job responsibilities include the following (but not limited to):
- Processing and prepping florals and greens
- Processing and organizing supplies
- Maintaining clean environment and workplace
- Packaging and wrapping
We are waiting for you! Please, send us your resume and cover letter.
We are located at 2784 Lancaster Rd, parking is on site (free). All trainings and breaks are paid.
Minimum 30 hours a week. Part-time option is also available.
This is a permanent position with ongoing training. Bonus holiday pay.
Please, send us your resume and cover letter (a must).
Job Type: Permanent