SALES ASSOCIATE/KEY HOLDER – PART-TIME
Train Yards Store Location: terra20 is hiring an experienced part-time Sales Associate/Key Holder! If you love the idea of working for a company dedicated to offering environmentally sound and healthy products to its customers, please apply. Our Sales Associates serve as our in-store specialists for the sale and application of healthy and environmentally beneficial products.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Sales Associate you are enthusiastic about customer service, passionate about our products, display positivity with ease, and thrive in a team environment. Added responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- Engaging with our customers to determine their needs
- Educating and teaching our customers about healthier product choices
- Maintaining the store’s visuals and displays with pride
- Build lasting customer relationships by listening and responding to the needs of our guests
As a Key Holder you are reliable, take initiative, and work just as well individually as you do in a team. Added responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- Opening and closing the store
- Reacting to customer complaints, incidents, or requests
- Administering lunches and breaks
- Performing shrink and cash controls
- Filling out reports as assigned by management
- Performing standard store duties (ensuring a clean and organized retail space)
Qualifications & Requirements
- Retail/Customer service experience
- Knowledge of our products and passion for what you do
- Retail team lead/supervisory experience and prior Key Holder responsibilities
- Bilingualism (English and French)
- Availability on weekends and holidays
- Keyholding experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
It is a mandatory condition of your employment that: (i) you are vaccinated for COVID-19 with vaccines that have been approved by the Government of Canada; (ii) you have received both of your vaccines at least 14 days prior to your start date; and, (iii) you receive any recommended COVID-19 related boosters which are subsequently approved and recommended by the Government of Canada. Note: If you are unable to receive COVID-19 vaccines due to medical or human rights reasons, please let us know so that we can discuss potential accommodations.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
terra20 has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for candidates with disabilities.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Keyholding: 1 year (required)
- French (required)
Learn More and Apply through Indeed Here: