Urban Barn is looking for a Part-Time Sales Associate at our Train Yards location in Ottawa.
Our Sales Associates are responsible for representing the Urban Barn brand and providing our customers with the best shopping experience possible. You will contribute to a percentage of the overall store sales by offering friendly service and product knowledge to help our customers create a space they love to call home.
Our stores are open 7 days a week, so we’re looking for candidates who can work a variety of shifts (i.e. weekdays, weeknights and weekends).
If you love beautiful home décor and helping people, come put your passion to work at Urban Barn!
Who You Are
- Friendly, self-motivated and vibrant
- Sales-driven while being respectful and customer-focused
- Passionate about interior décor and merchandising
- Strong communication and listening skills
What You Bring
- Retail, sales and/or hospitality experience preferred
- A talent for establishing rapport with customers and offering exceptional service
- Proficient on a sales register and/or computer system
- Availability to work weekdays, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift/move stock weighing up to 50 lbs.
Why Join Urban Barn
- We don't just sell home decor, we help furnish life's biggest moments
- Work for a proudly Canadian company with stores in six provinces
- Generous employee discount
- Competitive salary with added incentives and bonuses
- Commitment to your growth and development within the retail and home decor industry
- We offer a fun work environment with a collaborative team that loves to talk design
Urban Barn is a national retail chain offering high-quality furniture and home décor. Established in 1990, we are a proudly Canadian company with over 50 retail stores across the country. We’re all about making our customers and employees feel right at home.
To apply, please visit: www.urbanbarn.com/careers