- Must be able to guide guests through the menu, answer questions, make recommendations, and suggest appropriate meals if required.
- explain hoe various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Ensure that all guests benefit from current, on going and upcoming promotions.
- Assist host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to go orders and by greeting, seating and thanking guests.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Perform various guest services by taking orders, serving food and beverages to the guests promptly.
- Collect payments from guests in a timely manner.
- Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Clean tables or counters after guests have finished dining.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, tartar sauce, ketchup etc.
- Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, tidying up server station, take out trash or checking and cleaning bathroom.
- other duties as required
All customer are required to wear a mask, curbside pickup available, common surface are sanitized regularly.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.45-$16.00 per hour
Apply through Indeed Here: