AS PART OF THE BFF TEAM:
***You must be available to work till midnight, up to 5 nights a week
- You will represent the BFF Brand in store every day.
- Prepare, and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean and maintain work stations to company standards
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Recording food temperature
- Preparing reports
- COVID-19 precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
At least one year of restaurant experience is preferred
Food Handlers, Smart serve certificate a preferred.
Good work ethic, team player & enthusiastic.
Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
Availability to work evening shifts.
Physical endurance to stand long hours, cook, interact with customers, and wash dishes for entire shift, ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Apply Through Indeed Here: