1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh stone fruit (peaches)
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
2 pounds medium zucchini, trimmed
1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon thirteen pili pili spice
- mix oil and pili pili spice in a small bowl to blend. Set dressing aside.
- trim the ends of the zucchini, slice zucchini into ribbons (1/16 inch thick).
- place the ribbons in a large bowl. Add mint, lemon, stone fruit, salt and the dressing mix everything together.