Baked Pili Pili chicken
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Serves 4-6 persons
1 pack of raw chicken drumsticks (Between 4 and 5 sticks)
3 tbsp. of Berbere spice
3 tbsp. Pili Pili spice
White vinegar or lemon juice
To buy Thirteen's Pilau Masala Spice CLICK HERE
1 large bowl
Baking pan or racks
1 paper towel
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place chicken drumsticks in a clean bowl and add lemon juice, salt and water to rinse.
- After rinsing, pat to dry with paper towel
- In another bowl or large Ziploc bag mix dry ingredients, followed by the chicken drumsticks and let sit for 30 mins. .
- Place chicken in a pan or between the racks of an oven (I used my toaster ovens) and place in the oven. You can also do this in an air fryer for 15 mins on each side at 300 degrees.
- Let cook for 30 mins and enjoy!