Recipe by Christine
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 20 minutes
2 garlic cloves
1 bell pepper red
¼ tsp of salt
½ tpsb vegetable oil
1 can Tomato sauce
1 Beef Broth Cube
3lbs of minced meat (ground beef)
½ tbsp Berbere Spice
Handful of Spaghetti
1 Green onion
1. Cut the vegetables in cube
2. Add ½ (tpsb) vegetable oil to a pan on medium heat and wait for a minute. When the oil starts the bubble its ready
3. Add the onion, bell pepper, green onion and garlic to the pan.
4. Mix the vegetables and add ½ tsp of salt and pepper
5. When the vegetable have cooked down or slightly browned, add the 3lbs of minced meat into the pan and combine with the vegetable
6. Add 1 cube of beef broth
7. As the minced meat starts to cook add 1 tbsp of Berbere Spice. After 10 minutes the minced meat should be ready
8. Add the tomato sauce and let the sauce boil at a low temperature for 5-10 minutes.
9. Boil the spaghetti for 5-10 minutes with a medium temperature. When the spaghetti is ready take off the stove and strain using a colander
10. Grab a plate and add the spaghetti, top it with your spaghetti sauce and enjoyed the food !