- 1 Tortillas
- 2 egg
- ½ tablespoon of berbere
- 2 Fried chicken bologna
- shredded cheese
- Spicy mayonnaise
- 1 small tomato slice
- 1 tablespoon of berbere
- 1 Jalapeno slice
- Oil or butter
Instructions (egg) (2-5 minutes)
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs until no whites remain, then season with salt and Thirteen berbere spice.
- Spray oil/butter in a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat,Pour in eggs and tilt pan so eggs fully cover the entire pan. Cook the eggs for 2 minutes on each side. As eggs start to set, use a spatula to fold the egg into a triangle. Set aside.
- Use the same pan to fry the chicken bologna. Cook until brown,about 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Take your cutting board and a knife, make a cut from the middle of the tortilla down to the edge. Make sure it’s sliced properly, so that it can be folded into 4 quarter Fold easily.
- Fill each quarter in order
- Place the egg in one quarter.
- In the second quarter take a handful of spinach, on top of the spinach add the sliced tomatoes (I use about 4 slices) and jalapeño.
- In the third quarter place the chicken bologna
- Finally in the last quarter add the grated cheese
- Fold Tortilla wrap in 4 ways (Triangle shape)
- Once the Tortilla is in 4 quarters and is looking like a triangle, put it back on the pan to toast for 2-4 minute on each side till the cheese melts. voila!
- Have a wonderful health breakfast!
Each tortilla wrap for one person
Prep time :10 minutes
Cook time : 20 minutes
Tools & Equipment
- medium skillet pan
- Chopping board
The wrap with a side of spicy mayo or sriracha.