- 3 large garlic cloves chopped
- 4 thin slices serrano ham julienned
- 1 - 2 Teaspoon any of Thirteen's Spice Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon+1 table soon olive oil
- 2 large chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 8 small chicken thighs cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup white wine (optional)
- 5 cups Chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp corn startch
- 4 cups mushrooms (assorted) cut into bite size pieces
- 8 sheet Phyllo
Pot Pie Directions:
1. In a large pan over medium heat, saute garlic and Serrano ham in olive oil until the garlic becomes translucent.
2. Add in the chicken and Thirteen Spice Blend, cool until the chicken has browned.
3. Add the wine and scrape up the browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
4. Add Chicken Stock, cover with a lid and bring the liquid to a simmer.
5. Cook for 12-15 minutes
6. Add mushrooms.
7. Dissolve the corn starch in a little water and add to the pan to thicken the mixture.
8. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish (9x12)
- Lay out the phyllo sheet one at a time, brush each sheet evenly with olive oil
- Scrunch each sheet into a ball and place over the chicken mixture
- Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes until phyllo sheets are lightly browned
Serve with a salad or mashed potatoes and green beens. Enjoy!