Pasta with Xawaash cream sauce
Making a recipe video was something we had been wanting to do since our first year in business. We had no idea how to make a good quality video. We connected with HotShoe Productions and they taught us the ins and outs of video production and editing.
Here we have for you, a creamy Xawaash pasta recipe to soothe your soul on these cold winter days!
Creamy Xawaash Pasta
1 3/4 tbs butter
2 tbs Xawaash Spice
1 onion finely chopped
1 apple, peeled and finely chopped
1 tbs all-purpose flour
3/4 + 1 tbs cream
3/4 + 1 tbs milk
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Melt the butter in a pot over medium heat. Add the curry powder, onion and apple and fry until the onion is soft but not coloured.
2. In a separate pot bring water to boil, add noodles and cook until soft. Drain and Set aside.
3. In the butter, onion mixture add flour and stir for a few minutes.
4. Add the cream, whisking so that no lumps form. Whisk in the milk and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until it reaches the consistency you want.
6. Add sauce to your cooked noodles and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Enjoy !! More videos to come