The Can't Stop, Won't Stop, Don't feel guilty about not stopping, Anytime, All the time, snack. For everyone!!
- 1 large can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (or 1.5 cups of dried chickpeas that have been cooked)
- 1 tbsp Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil
- 1/2 tsp Xawaash spice blend
- 1/2 tsp Berbere spice blend
- salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Dry the chickpeas between layers of paper towels and remove the loose outer shells of the canned chickpeas
Blend the chickpeas, oil and spices in a small bowl to evenly coat them.
3. Spread the chickpeas on prepared baking sheet - try to ensure that they are not touching as much as possible.
4. Roast for 30 minutes.
5. Turn heat off and keep chickpeas in the oven until the oven cools.
Store chickpeas in an airtight container or jar for up to a week - that is if you haven't eaten them all.