2 Tbsp olive oil for frying
1 tbsp olive oil for chicken
4 chicken breast (less or more depending on serving)
1 medium red onion, diced
2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 bell pepper, diced (different colors)
1 large cucumber, diced or cubed ( scap the seeds out)
1 cup Black olives (fresh or canned)
1 large fresh tomatoes, diced
1 half fresh lemon juice
2 tsp xawaash spice
2 tsp pili pili spice
parsley for serving (optional)
- In a bowl add chicken breast, olive oil, thirteen pili pili and xawaash spice mix well and set aside for 20-30 to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 420º F
- In another bowl add all the vegetables together, squeeze in fresh lemon juice and salt.
- Add olive oil to a medium nonstick fry pan and heat over medium high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken breast fry for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Remove and bake for 6-10 minute.
- Take out of the over set aside
- Garnish with some parsley. Enjoy!
Can be served with pita bread.