This recipe is my special version of french fries. Fries are one of my favourite foods! The potatoes are cubed and pan-fried and then tossed in Thirteen’s Pili Pili spice for a spicy surprise.
Recipe by Iman
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time = 10 -15 min
Cook time = 25 - 30 min
Tools & Equipment
- A large bowl
- Large skillet
- 3 to 4 Potatoes, cubed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¾ tsp Pili Pili spice
- Fresh Parsley, to garnish
- Peel the potatoes and cut into medium sized cubes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- When then oil is hot add the potatoes. Potatoes should be submerged in oil.
- Watch the fries, keep stirring until cooked and golden brown
- Once the potatoes are cooked, transfer them to a bowl and toss them in the Pili Pili, salt and pepper.
- Serve these fries in a dish and sprinkle with fresh parsley to garnish.