- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs fresh lime juice
- sea salt taste
- 2 (6 ounces) fillets salon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a medium baking dish with aluminum foil. Lightly grease foil.
2. Add the garlic, Pili Pili spice, olive oil lime juice, and salt until it becomes a thick paste.
3. Place the salmon fillets in the prepared baking dish, and coat with the paste mixture.
4. Bake salmon 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
Serves well with fresh salad and baked potatoes