My name is Deborah.
I love eating meat and beef is my favorite. Let me introduce you to to one of my favorite beef stew recipes using thirteen's Pili Pili spice. Pili Pili satisfied my cravings for spicy and delicious food.
Try it and let me know what you think!
Recipe by Deborah
Servings: 4 people
Rice cooker or pot
- 500g cubed beef
- 2 white onions, chopped
- 3 green peppers, cubed
- 2 tbsp of garlic powder or minced garlic
- 1tsp paprika
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tbsp Pili Pili
- 2 cups of water
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Start your rice, I usually use a rice cooker! Follow instructions on the back of the rice bag
- In a large pan heat oil on medium high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the meat and let it brown for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add the the onions and peppers stir everything together cover and let simmer for 10 minutes
- Add paprika, garlic powder, cumin and Pili Pili stir for 5 minutes, then add black pepper bay leaf and salt.
- Add some water making sure it covers all the ingredients. Stir and let it cook for 30 minutes.
- Once the beef is done squeeze in the lemon. Lemon is optional but i like it because of the citrus flavor.
- Serve over rice.