My name is Deborah. I love eating meat, beef is my favorite. Let me introduce you to to one of my favorite beef stew using thirteen's Pili Pili spice. Pili Pili satisfied my cravings for spicy and delicious food. Try it and let me know what you think.
Recipe by Deborah
- 600g cubed beef
- 2 tablespoons of garlic (powder)
- ½ or 1 whole spoon of paprika
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons of black pepper
- 2 white onions, chopped
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 3 green peppers, cubed
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 whole lemon (optional)
- Pili pili (½) spoon
- 2 cups of water
- In a large pan heat oil on medium high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the meat and let it brown for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add the the onions and peppers stir everything together cover and let simmer for 10 minutes
- Add paprika, garlic powder, cumin and Pili Pili stir for 5 minutes, then add black pepper bay leaf and salt.
- Add some water making sure it covers all the ingredients. Stir and let it cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve with rice or mashed potato
- Once the beef is done squeeze in the lemon. Lemon is optional but i like it because of the citrus flavor.