Pili Pili Summer Salad
Why not add some Thirteen spice to your next salad dressing?
For the salad:
- 5 cups of mixed salad greens
- 2 medium beet shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 english cucumber, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted sunflower seeds
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Thirteen's Pili Pili spice blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl or jar, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk
- Chop your veggies and mix together in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Enjoy with family, friends and neighbours!