Nothing says summer like corn on the cob! Try adding Thirteen’s spices to this summer classic and you won’t look back. We made ours with Berbere, but you can add your favourite Thirteen spice.
- 6 ears of corn on the cob
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 tsp Berbere (or any Thirteen spice you like) - add more than 2 tsp if you like it spicy!
- 1 tsp salt
- Chopped fresh herbs (optional)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Shuck the corn and place in the pot of boiling water for 5 minutes, until the corn is cooked and looking bright and yellow.
- Mix the softened butter with the Thirteen spice of your choosing and the salt.
- Spread the butter mixture evenly onto the cooked corn.
- Sprinkle with some chopped fresh herbs if you like. We used cilantro on ours!
- Serve immediately and enjoy!