Recipe By Hana Yusuf
This Tuna recipe is easy and quick to make and if you are someone who has no time for cooking this recipe is for you. I love to making this recipe whenever I Am in rush. The good thing about this recipe is that you can eat by itself or starch. What makes this recipe taste unique is that I have used Thirteen Spices (Pilau Masala and Berbere). I highly recommend this recipe!
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- ½ tbsp sea salt for taste
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 5 medium size of potatoes, Cubed or fry shaped
- 1 ½ tbsp of Berbere
- ½ tbsp of Pilau Masala
- 2 cans of tuna
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 orange pepper, sliced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- In a medium pot with oil, air fryer or simply boiled cook your cubed potatoes.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a medium pan over medium heat
- Add the onion and garlic. Cook until it becomes light brown
- Then, add the spices (pilau masala, berbere, and black pepper)
- Add the diced tomatoes and salt. cover the pan to cook
- Add the sliced peppers and cook for 2 mins
- Add the cooked potatoes
- After you cook everything together put 2 tbsp of water and let simmer for 7 minutes
- Finally, it is time to add the tuna and salt. Mix everything together and cover 5 minutes.
- Serve on its own with any starch!