Recipe By Luz, Mohamed and Sullib
This recipe is simple and easy to prepare, it took 30 minutes to make it. Using Thirteen's Xawaash spice mix gives the dish a great colour more and makes it delicious!
- 3 Onions
- 1 tomatoes
- 2 green pepper
- 2 spoons of salt
- ½ de cabbage
- 2 spoons of Haawash
- 1 bag of Egg roll
- Minced meat
- Slice the tomato, Green peppers, cabbage and onions
- Add oil to the pan and cook at medium high
- Add veggies, salt and Thirteen’s spice mix
- Cook for about 5 minutes
- Take the veggies out of the pan and set aside.
- Then use the same pan to cook the ground meat
- Once cooked add veggie mix and combine. Once combined turn off heat.
- Take two sheets of phyllo and add about ½ cup of mix on the edge of the phyllo mix. Roll the mix up in the phyllo.
- Use a little water and flour paste to seal the edges.
- Once you have finished, add oil to a clean pan and fry the egg roll until the phyllo is a crispy golden colour