Destination Inclusion is a collaboration with World Skills, Tourism Canada, and OCSIO and is funded by the Ministry of Labour, Training, and Skills Development of Ontario. The objective of the initiative is to provide training and up-skilling for racialized individuals to pursue and advance their career in the tourism sector. The program introduces participants to a variety of micro learning opportunities in the tourism and hospitality sector. Modules includes:
- Front Desk Agent,
- Housekeeping Room Attendant,
- Line Cook.
- Racialized groups (visible minorities defined as persons non-Caucasian in race or non-white in colour, other than Indigenous peoples).
- Residing in Eastern Ontario.
- Canadian Language Benchmark level of 5+ or IELTS 5+ for participants whose first language is not English.
- Have interest in exploring tourism sector.
- Immigration Status – flexible and open!
Training will start in September 2021
For more info, call (343) 254 3111 Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org