African Forest Honey - Summer Harvest (500 g)
Traditionally gathered from deep in the remote, pristine National Park forests in Tanzania. This Tanzanian Summer Harvest honey is a rich gold color, full of antioxidants and rich in micro-nutrients. This is a full-flavored, tropical forest honey, harvested during the dry season. It is full of the flavors and scents of the miombo forest. It is Africa.
- Produced by wild forest bees and gathered using sustainable beekeeping methods.
- This honey provides incomes for 10,000 sustainable forest beekeepers and their communities.
- Great for your health! Our natural wild honey is packed with antioxidants and micronutrients.
- Pesticide free, GMO-free, and certified 100% organic.
- Beekeeping practices protect the vast forest areas and national parks in Tanzania, which in turn helps regenerate the forests.
- Last year alone, the forests where their beekeepers have their hives captured over 28,000 tonnes of carbon from the atmosphere!
A product of Tanzania. Bottled in Canada.
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS: B Corp, Best for the World, EcoCert, USDA Organic, Fair Trade Federation, Startup Canada Awards SIZE: Net Wt. 17.6 oz / 500 grams