The RBC Foundation supported Parkdale Food Centre youth Program Thirteen A Social Enterprise between July 26th 2021 and July 26th 2022.
Due to their support we were able to support programing by supplying:
- Meals: We supply to youth with on meal and snack per session, two sessions a week
- Teambuilding activities and graduation events: We host one team building activity and grad event per session.
- Alumni engagement activities: we host one summer Alumni activity and Various other activities through the year to reengage our alumni pool. This included a social justice meeting with a focus on mental health andresume and job search workshop ( required for these events are staff time, meals, marketing material and ticket fees or booking fees for space or activity access.
- Recruitment: We create marketing material and host recruitment events to engage youth in the Ottawa area
- Equipment and supplies: New laptops for use by the youth teams, new projector and sound system for workshop facilitation
- Program supplies: food for recipe development, markers, Bristol board, sticky notes, white board, etc..
- Space infrastructure and display material: Shelving, bins, display shelving
Due to support from The RBC Foundation we are able to implement inclusive, supported programing models that meet the all around needs of those who engage with us.