Please find more details on the Empowering Youth Through Employment initiative below:
EMPOWERING YOUTH THROUGH EMPLOYMENT (EYTE)
Join this program to gain the skills, work experience, and abilities to give you a successful transition into the labor market.
Empowering Youth Through Employment (EYTE) is designed to empower and encourage youth participants to overcome employment barriers that could potentially hinder their motivation and ability to be successful at work. Our program is unique in that we cultivate an empathic, holistic approach in preparation for employment as racialized youth move to a state of safety and stability. We support youth in preparation for employment and in developing skills necessary to maintain new job opportunities.
· Members of Visible Minority, Immigrant, Aboriginal & Disability
· Aged 15 to 30
· Unemployed, out of school and not receiving EI
· Eligible to work in Canada
Participants will learn:
· How to GET and GAIN long-term job
· Teamwork, successful goal setting, and time management skills
· Life Skills and Soft Skills
· Industry-specific skills
· How to work safely and effectively
· 5 weeks of paid skill training
· 12 weeks of paid work placement
· Access to a wide range of jobs
· Certifications: CPR/First Aid, Food Safety, Security Guard Licence, etc.
· Childcare and Transportation Costs
· Wraparound supports
Our Empowering Youth Through Employment (EYTE) program new session starts on February 7th. Click the link below to register today! https://forms.gle/
For more info please call: Faizah Barkhadle (613) 410-6003 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org