Chicken fried rice has always been my one of favourite food since I was a child. Since my childhood, I’ve always loved cooking, but unfortunately, I had no experience in cooking until my older brother introduced me to his secret recipe that I’ll never forget in my entire life. I didn't know how to cook at the time, but my brother taught me how to make chicken fried rice in just 40 minutes. I’ve always believed that cooking fried rice and chicken was limited to the One-pot spice mix my brother used to use. But I was wrong! The Thirteen Pili Pili spice mix is more delicious with this dish than the spice mix my brother used to use. I decided to share my testimony about chicken fried rice because it's very fast to prepare and t’s very delicious.
Recipe by Cooper
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- Mixed vegetables
- 4 chicken breast
- 2 medium size carrots
- 2 tsp of Pili Pili spice mix
- 1 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 1/2 cups of rice (washed)
- salt to taste
- Start with chopping the onion, bell pepper and carrots.
- Chop the chicken breast in cubes and put Pili Pili spice with a bit of oil. Mix well.
- Pour 1 ½ cups of vegetable oil into a pot and put the stove on medium heat for three (3)minutes. Add the chopped chicken breast into the pot of oil and leave the stove on medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add the chopped vegetables, onion and pepper into the pot for 6 minutes on low heat.
Add the rice to the pot and stir occasionally for 2-3 minutes. Then add water and salt and stir. Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
To buy Thirteen's Pili Pili Spice CLICK HERE