- 4 potatoes peeled and quartered
- 3-5 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tps Xawaash spice mix
- 1 Onions
- 1tsp vegetable oil
- Wash, peel and dice the potatoes.
- Cut each potato into 4 pieces
- Boil the potatoes into a pot of water for 20-25min
- Cut the onions in small pieces and grill them for 2-3 minutes
- When the onions are ready, keep them in a container
- Drain the potatoes and mash the potatoes with a potato masher
- While mixing your potatoes, slowly add the butter, milk, Xawaash spice mix and cooked onions.
- Mix everything together and let the mashed potatoes heat up for 5 more minutes until all the ingredients are blended togerther
- Enjoy the food!
To buy Thirteen's Xawaash Spice CLICK HERE