Oven Roasted Salmon
- 1 medium salmon fillet
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp Pili pili
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Lemon for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a small rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Butter the salmon and season both sides with pili pili, salt and pepper.
- Bake until the salmon is cooked through, about 25 minutes. Switch the oven to broil, and broil for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon slices before serving.
To buy Thirteen's Pili Pili Spice CLICK HERE