Kenyan / Canadian Potato Salad
This is a game changer in terms of potato salad, We had a amazing volunteer come in the kitchen today she wiped up an amazing dressing for this recipe. This will no doubt be a new staple for our Canada day potato salad!
- Three large white potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1 inch cubes
- ½ cup finely diced red onion
- 2 tsp diced garlic scapes
- 1 Tssp chopped fresh dill
- ½ cup mayo
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1.5 tsp Pilau Masala
- Boil potato cubes in water to soften (approx 20 minutes). Strain and set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl combine mayo, vinegar, maple syrup and Pilau Masala.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, garlic scapes, dill and drained potato cubes
- Add mayo mixture to potato mixture and combine.
- Serve warm or cold.
To buy Thirteen's Pilau Masala Spice CLICK HERE