- 3 pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces or 3 pounds chicken pieces, bone in & skin on
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- The zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 - 3 Tbsp 13’s Pili Pili spice mix (depending on spice preference)
- 1 tsp. salt
- Place all ingredients in a large freezer bag or non-reactive bowl. Mix around to coat all pieces of chicken & seal the freezer bag or cover the bowl. Place in the fridge and marinate for at least 2 hours or over night.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Bake the chicken at 375 degrees F in a large baking dish for about an hour until the juices run clear and the chicken is nicely browned. Alternatively, this chicken is great cooked on the grill.
To buy Thirteen's Pili Pili Spice CLICK HERE