I love to cook and when I was little this was one of the first recipes I learnt how to make on my own.
Recipe by Sylvie
4 cloves of garlic minced
1 pound bag of shrimp
2 tablespoons lemon
4 tablespoon of butter
½ cup chicken broth
1 tsp of Xawaash
- Heat 4 tablespoons of butter. When the butter is melted, fry the onion on low to medium heat. When the onion is soft (5 mins) add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add shrimp to butter, onions and garlic . Cook until pink.
- Drain liquid into a bowl or a measuring cup.
- Add ½ cup of chicken broth and 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon Xawaash. Stir to combine. Place the frying pan on the warming section of the stove.
- When the pasta is almost cooked, move the frying pan with shrimp back to the element on medium to low heat.
- When the pasta is cooked, carefully take it off the stove and drain it in a colander.
Salad or vegetables
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Tools & Equipment -
- Frying pan
- All measuring spoons