Stuffed Bell peppers
2 Bell peppers
make a hole at the top and remove the seeds
1 pound ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon berbere
½ teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon garlic
½ cup white rice,
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Cook onions and ground beef till brown. Then add all seasonings.
2. Add cooked rice. Let simmer for 5 min. Then let cool for 5 min
3. Make a small hole on top of the bell peppers. Remove stems and seeds. Stuff them with mixture.
4. Place on a wire rack and add your favorite shredded cheese and top with your favorite thirteen spice.
5. Preheat the oven at 325 and Cook for 30 min
To buy Thirteen's Berbere Spice CLICK HERE