- 3 Onion (chopped)
- 3 Cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 Carrots (cut into small cubes)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 Tsp Berbere spice mix
- 1/2 Tbsp Pilau Masala spice mix
- 1 Half a can of 680 ml pasta sauce
- 2 Green bell peppers (cut into cubes)
- 1 Broccoli or cauliflower or both (cut into florets)
- Salt to taste
- Spaghetti or pasta of your choice (cooked)
To buy Thirteen's Berbere Spice CLICK HERE
- On medium heat, put the chopped onion in a pan and cook until the water from the onion is absorbed.
- Add oil and cook until the onion is golden brown. Add the minced garlic and the chopped carrots to the pan.
- Add the chopped tomatoes
- Add Berbere and Pilau Masala spice mix
- Add pasta sauce and cook for 15 minutes or until the carrots are fully cooked by gradually adding water.
- Add the chopped green bell peppers and broccoli or cauliflower or both and cook to your liking.
- Add salt
- In a mixing bowl or pot mix the sauce with the spaghetti or pasta of your choice.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serve with a salad